Tuesday 16 October 2012

Kim K gets it wrong...

It seems the longer Kim is dating Kanye, the worse her style is getting.


Kim was spotted out in Miami a few days ago wearing this yellow cut off jacket with a leather mini skirt. The look just did not work, and did not flatter Kim.
However, the celebrity acknowledged this fashion faux pas, posting images of herself in the outfit on her blog and saying "Ok, ok, I am putting myself on the worst dressed list for this outfit."

The reality star then went on to say,
"I wanted a little color while I'm living in Miami, so my intentions were good, but the cut isn't for me! You definitely need to be taller and thinner to pull this jacket style off!
Fashion is all about experimenting to try and find your style and you have some hits and misses along the way. The mirror was lying to me this day!"


However, it seems Kim did not learn from this fashion faux pas as she stepped out yesterday with Kanye in another unflattering outfit. This time, her intentions were good again as the skirt cut and length is a popular style at the moment and the crop, bra top is very on trend however as a whole look this just doesn't work. The skirt is not only see through but it also doesn't sit right on her, it is gathered in the front and doesn't do anything for her beautiful curves at the back!


I am a big fan of Kim but I think she needs to go back to styling herself instead of letting her boyfriend do it for her.
What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment