Monday 6 January 2014

#100DaysOfHappiness

Hi All,

This post is a little bit different than what I usually write about (i.e fashion/beauty trends and products) but I think it is a really good idea and wanted to share it.
I first heard about it when I saw Irish model Pippa O'Conor Ormond post a picture on instagram with the hashtag #100DaysOfHappiness and saying she was "starting today".
I got curious so I began googling the term to see what it was all about. I think it is such a cute and positive idea.
 Basically, everyday for 100 days, you take a picture of one thing (Anything at all...big or small) throughout your day that made you smile or made you feel happy.
There is a website (100happydays.com) where you can register your details and you upload your pics every day but I think I will just do it myself. Each day you just post your one picture on instagram/facebook/twitter with the hashtag #100daysofhappiness and that's all there is to it!


There is no specific reason or outcome at the end of the 100 days, it is just a personal challenge to help you find and appreciate the smaller things in life that make you happy each day! :)

There may be things on certain days that you didn't get a chance to photograph so I thought it would be a nice idea to keep a little diary where I will write the thing that made me happy each day (and if I do manage to get a pic I will stick it into the diary too) so you will always have it to look back on as well.

This might not be some people's cup of tea, but I think anything big or small that can bring you a smile and a bit of positivity to each day is worth giving a go :)

Let me know if you've decided to do it and share your happy pics with me on Instagram by using the hashtag #sassiedoll100 as well as #100daysofhappiness.



You can also contact me at: sarah@sassiedoll.com

Lots of Love SassieDoll xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment