Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year!!! :) x

Hi Everyone,

My first post of 2014!!! :)
I hope you all had an amazing time last night celebrating the New Year!
I'm sorry I haven't got to do a post in the last 2 weeks as I was working almost every day and then had to fit in all of my Christmas shopping etc in between. I'm sure you all would have been too busy to read my posts anyway, ha ha!
So this is just a quick post to say Happy New Year to you all and to give you a quick peep at my make-up look from last night. I went for a simple smokey eye and a pale pink lip. I created the smokey eye using my Naked palette one from Urban Decay and added some shimmery color with a new French Connection eye shadow palette that I got for Christmas. I wore fake eyelashes from Penneys/Primark and applied them with my DUO Glue from MAC. I used MAC lipstick called 'Snob' to achieve the pale pink lip. I then contoured using a Catrice concealer palette and Catrice Bronzer and I also used MAC Prolongwear concealer for under my eyes.

Apologies about the bad quality of the pics, I took them on my phone before heading out and the lighting was quite bad.



I hope you all have an Amazing year in 2014 and that everything you deserve and want to achieve will happen for you. DREAM BIG!!! :)

Lots of Love,
 SassieDoll <3 xXx

www.sassiedoll.com

No comments:

Post a Comment