Tuesday 4 February 2014

FASHION: Arnotts Spring/Summer 2014 Trend Overview

Hi Girls,

In December, I attended the Arnotts SS14 press preview fashion show to have a glimpse at all of the new styles, trends, color palettes etc for the new season. I decided at the time that I would wait until atleast after Christmas before I posted an overview on Summer trends. So today, it has stopped raining (probably not for long) and the sun is shining through my window (although it is still cold out) so I thought now would be a good time to write about some Summery trends. I am a real Summer girl, the sunshine makes me Smile, my birthday is in June and I love Summer Trends and the bright girly colors that come with them :)

The ArnottsSS14 Catwalk

Me at the Fashion Show :) x

Some of the key trends that were apparent on the day were: Monochrome, Metallic, Bright Geometric and Tribal prints, Florals, Nudes, Midi Length skirts and dresses. I also thought there seemed to be quite a 'Pretty Woman' (after she meets Richard gear and goes shopping on Rodeo Drive) :P feel to some of the looks. Such as these ones below...

Nude

This season also sees the introduction of some new exciting brands to Arnotts such as Clover Canyon, Milly, and Halston Heritage which again add a lot of new, interesting prints and colors to the summer season.

Below, I have grouped together some images of the previously mentioned trends so you can see what is coming for the season ahead. Remember all of the looks seen below are available at ARNOTTS! Enjoy Dolls :) xXx

Geometric, Vivid Prints

Monochrome

Florals

A few more looks from the Show...





Xpose presenter Lisa Cannon getting ready to film...

No comments:

Post a Comment