Monday 7 July 2014

July Wardrobe: AINE DIXON

Hiya,

It's time to get some more wardrobe inspiration...

This months wardrobe is by a Stylish 21 year old fashion addict from Dublin, Aine Dixon.
Aine's dream is to one day own her own fashion boutique along the lines of Cari's Closet and The dress Pantry. Aine's personal style is girly and always up to date with new seasonal trends. She always styles her looks perfectly from accessories and shoes to the perfect hairstyle for each look.


Below is a few Questions we asked Aine to get to know her fashion sense a bit better... :)

Q. Who is your Fave designer at the moment?
Aine's Answer: My Favorite designer at the moment is Michael Costello. I love the cut of his dresses, his Glamorous Ball Gowns and Gorgeous Cocktail dresses. I am loving his collection at the moment.
(You can check out Michael Costello's recent collection on his website HERE! )

Q. What is your fave trend this Season?
Aine's Answer: My favorite trend this season is Floral Prints. I am loving floral prints at the moment, from Dresses, jeans, shoes and even sunglasses, floral is everywhere this season.

Q. What is your fave high street store?
Aine's Answer: My fave High Street stores would probably be Zara, Forever 21 and River Island. I love how you can get such fashionable pieces for such an affordable price.

Q. Who is your Style Icon?
Aine's answer: My style icon would definitely have to be Olivia Palermo. I love how she mixes her look using High street pieces from Zara and TopShop with designer labels. She always looks so effortless and Chic. She also loves printed trousers which I am a huge fan of. 

Q. What is one item in your wardrobe that you couldn't live without?
Aine's Answer: I wouldn't be able to live without my black high waist skinny jeans. I can dress them up or down and they are so comfy. Every girl needs a pair in her wardrobe. :)

Scroll through the pics below to see some of Aine's favorite looks and where you can get them...Enjoy :)

Top and Skirt - FOREVER21, Shoes - BOOHOO

Top - H&M, Skirt - TOPSHOP, Shoes - BOOHOO

Top - FOREVER21, Jeans - RIVER ISLAND, Shoes - RIVER ISLAND

Dress - FOREVER21, Hat - H&M


Dress - TOPSHOP, Sandals - RIVER ISLAND








Thanks for sharing your wardrobe with us Aine, hopefully some of you reading this got a few style ideas for your own looks.

If you would like to feature on I Want Her Wardrobe than E-mail me a few pics of your style and a bit about yourself to: sassiedoll@outlook.com

Lots of Love,
SassieDoll 
xXxXx



No comments:

Post a Comment