Tuesday 14 July 2015

Trying the latest Hair Trick...

Hi Dolls,

I'm sure most of you have heard of this latest hair trick by now as it has been all over social media.

Basically, hair experts have decided that we should be using our conditioner BEFORE our shampoo. Rather than the other way around. Artistic director for hair brand Kerastase has said "Conditioning before you shampoo is great for adding nourishment to fine hair without weighing it down."
So, I decided to give this a try and see if it made any difference.


I started by covering my ends in a Timotei conditioner blending a bit up towards the roots. I left this in for about 2 to 3 minutes before rinsing. I then lathered my hair in an Argan Oil shampoo which I picked up in Penneys for only €2 (see pic below).


As I was rinsing out my shampoo I already noticed a difference. Every inch of my hair was squeaking clean to the touch and felt really sleek and de-tangled as I rinsed the shampoo away. After getting out of the shower and lightly towel drying my hair I gave it a quick brush, my hair is very long so it tangles quite easily and to my surprise the brush ran through it quite smooth and easy. After I let my hair dry naturally it felt so much cleaner and lighter than normal.

So to sum up...I will definitely be trying this going forward and seeing if it makes a difference long term. I always use conditioner however I do find it always feels like it is still in your hair and weighs it down, so when you shampoo after its like completely rinsing your hair of all product and leaving it completely fresh and clean.

Give it a go and let me know what you think? :)

Lots of Love,
SassieDoll
xXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment