Monday 3 August 2015

'NEW IN' DESIGNER BAGS AT BROWN THOMAS

Hi Guys,

I was browsing through the Brown Thomas website the other evening and decided to do a little post on some of their "New In" designer handbags this season. Although I cannot afford any of them, it is still fun to look and dream, right?! I also like to keep myself updated with the new styles making a front on the designer scene so I thought I'd share my findings with you all! So... hope you enjoy! :)

First up is two New in Marc by Marc Jacobs styles, both €495...




The next three bags below are by YSL, prices are listed below each bag...
€1250

€1990

€1890


The below bag is Mulberry and it costs €1695.


Next up is an adorable little bag by Salvatore Ferragamo and it is €990.



The below two bags are by Victoira Beckham, prices are beneath each picture.
€1695

€1625

This little bag below is Givenchy and costs €1495.



This next bag is Valentino and it is €1650.

The below bag is by Marni and costs €1190.


Next up is this pink bag by Alexander McQueen for €965.


And last but not least is two, more affordable bags that are also New in to Brown Thomas by DKNY and Michael Kors.

DKNY €240

Michael Kors €295

Let me know which bag you would treat yourself to out of the above collections?!

Lots of Love,
SassieDoll
xXx








No comments:

Post a Comment