Tuesday 30 April 2013

My Design at Ladies Day...

As promised, here are some pics of my cousin Rachel wearing one of my designs (that I made a few years ago) to Ladies Day at Punchestown last Friday. This dress was part of my Graduate collection in my final year of college which was inspired by antique teapots that my Grandad collects :)
 The top bodice is made out of a sheer dusty pink organza lined with a nude silk. The bottom (floral print fabric) is linen. I think Rachel looks great in it :)

Don't forget to 'like' SoSassie on facebook HERE for more of my own Designs and for fashion and beauty updates and tips :) Enjoy...




Below left is a pic of Rachel and Aine before heading to the races, Aine is wearing a dress from Miss Selfridge...
Below Right is a pic of Sarah Morrissey modelling the same dress (worn by Rachel) in my Graduate Fashion show.

No comments:

Post a Comment