Monday 14 April 2014

REVIEW AND COMPETITION: 'It Works' Body Wraps!

Hi Girls,

I have never done a weight loss post before but I was sent this body wrap by Lisa Berigan at 'It Works' Body Wraps to try out and review so here it is...

First of all before I explain how to use the wrap etc I will let you know my results, I wore one wrap for 45 mins and I took my measurements directly before and after using it and I had lost half an inch! Half an inch in 45 mins...Amazing! The wrap continues to work for up to 72 hours after use provided you drink plenty of water and eat well so I took my measurements again 72 hours later and my final results were, I lost 1 inch off my stomach! Delighted :)


So, How does it Work?!
The wrap applicator offers a natural, botanically based formula that continuously hydrates your skin to achieve firmer, smoother more youthful-looking skin and helps to reduce the appearance of cellulite. You can use the wrap on any area of the body that you wish and you can continue to use them numerous times to achieve your desired results.

Celebrities that have tried these products include Olivia Wilde and Kim Cattrall.


'LIKE' WRAP WITH LISA 64 on Facebook HERE for more information or to order your's now!

We are running a competition on facebook from today for one lucky winner to win a free wrap trial so like and share this post on facebook to be in with a chance of winning and keep an eye out near the end of the week to see if you have won as we will have to choose a different winner if you have not responded within 24 hours! Good Luck!!! :)

Lots of Love,
SassieDoll xXx

1 comment: