Thursday 6 November 2014

My Fave things about Autumn...

Hi All,
I have to admit, I am much more of a Summer Girl than an Autumn/Winter lover.
I prefer the bright evenings, the sun shining, tan, holidays, cocktails etc...I could go on. But that doesn't mean I don't enjoy certain things about the Autumn and of course I LOVE Christmas!!! Who doesn't?! So to cheer myself up on these cold, gloomier days, I decided to write a list of my favorite things about Autumn...

*Hot Chocolate*
*Fluffy Socks*
*Colorful leaves*
*Big Cozy Scarves*
*Christmas Shopping*
*Wearing Boots*
*Staying in watching X-Facor*
*Christmas Songs*
*Especially Mariah Carey, All I want for Christmas*
*Over-sized jumpers*
*Dry, crisp mornings*
*Duvet Days*
*Lighting Candles*
*Atmosphere in town coming up to Christmas*
*Candles*
*Fluffy pyjamas & dressing gowns*
*Autumn Fashion*
***CHRISTMAS IS COMING***

What are some of your favorite things about this time of year?!


  


Lots of Love,
SassieDoll
xXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment