Sunday 11 January 2015

Day Time Make-up Look: Product List

Hi All,

As promised, here is a lil product list from my day time make-up look I posted on my Facebook and Instagram yesterday.

Foundation: Rimmel Lasting Stay in colour 303 True Nude
Concealer: MAC Prolongwear in NC20
Contour & Blusher from an Estee Lauder Palette I got for Christmas
Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte in 001 Transparent
EyeShadow: Urban Decay Naked Palette 1 and French Connection eye-shadow Palette
Liquid Liner: Catrice Cosmetics - Ultra fine ink liner in Black
Eyeliner: Estee Lauder Intense Kajal eyeliner in blackened black
Mascara: Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme in Extreme Black
Lashes: Envy from Penneys
Lips: MAC 'Please Me' and Wet n Wild 'Pink Suga'.
Brushes used: Real Techniques (My new Fave!!! They are Amazing!)




No comments:

Post a Comment