Saturday 17 January 2015

MAKE-UP: CUT CREASE SHADOW AND NUDE LIP

Hiya :)

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend, thanks for popping by for a look on the blog :)
Today I decided to try a cut crease eye-shadow look for the first time, I defo need some practice but I thought I'd share the look anyway and let you know what products I used.



Eyes: I started with the colour 'latte' from my W7 'In the nude' eye-shadow palette. For the crease I used a black shadow from a French connection palette I have but any black shadow will do the job. I just applied this with a thin, flat brush above my natural crease. I blended this upwards with a dark bronze shadow from the same French Connection palette. I then applied the gold colour 'Half Baked' from my Urban Decay Naked Palett over the latte base shadow. I then mixed the black and bronze colour and blended this under my eye.

Liner: I used Catrice Ultra Fine ink Liquid Liner to create a winged look. I used Estee Lauder Kajal eyeliner in blackened black for my water line.

Brows: Wet'n'Wild Brow liner in dark Brown

Mascara: Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme

Foundation: L'Oreal Infallible in colour 140 Golden Beige.

Contour: Natural Collection Bronzing Powder

Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte

Lips: MAC Please Me Lipstick



Lots of Love,
SassieDoll
xXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment