Monday 3 March 2014

BEAUTY: My Make-up Look

Hiii,

So the other day I posted a lil pick of my make-up on instagram and said I would post the products I used onto the blog so here it is.
The pics are not the best quality and they were just quick Selfies on my phone before work, haha! I am far from a make-up artist but I love make-up and love doing my make-up so thought I'd start to share some more info on the products I use for anyone that might be interested :) Enjoy x

Products used:
Primer: Smashbox
Foundation: Essence Long lasting foundation Color: 10 Soft Beige
Concealer: MAC Prolong-wear NC20
Powder: Rimmel Matte Powder in transparent
Bronzer: Catrice, Medium 003
Eyebrows: Benefit Brow Zings Palette
Eye-shadow: Urban Decay Naked Palette, colour - NAKED
Eyeliner: Essence Liquid Eyeliner
Eyelashes: Penneys/Primark (applied with MAC Duo glue)
Lip Liner: RIMMEL Indian Pink
Lipstick: MAC Relentlessly Red









No comments:

Post a Comment