Friday 1 August 2014

BEAUTY BARGAIN OF THE WEEK...

Hi,

It's been a while since I have done a Beauty Bargain of the week so I thought a new one was well overdue.
This weeks product is a current favorite of  mine which I had previously mentioned in my Beauty Haul post last month (which you can read HERE). At that time I had only just purchased it and was already loving it, since then I have been using it religiously (unless its a late night and I end up just using a face-wipe, oops!). It is the NIVEA Micellar cleansing water, it is currently on offer for 4 in Dunnes Stores and lasts about 6 to 8 weeks if using daily.


 So, why is this product so great?! Well, first of all it is extremely gentle on the skin, I personally don't like cream based cleansers as I feel they are too thick and leave a residue on my skin where as this just feels like water on your skin yet it is deeply cleansing and removes make-up. It is also moisturizing without feeling like there is any product on your skin. As well as all of this it is a really natural product free of parabens, colours and perfume.It also prevents redness, tightness and dryness after cleansing! So for only 4 Euro, how could you not try it?!

I saw a similar Micellar water based cleanser by Neutrogena today which I really want to try as well. I have been using a Neutrogena face wash for years and swear by it so I will defo try this one at some stage and do a review and comparison :)

Hope you enjoyed!

Lots of Love,
SassieDoll
xXxXx


No comments:

Post a Comment