Tuesday 4 November 2014

Simple Halloween Make-up...

Hi All,

I have been so busy lately just about to start a new job etc that I haven't had time to post much...I will update you more on this soon.

But for now, here is a quick look at my Halloween make-up from Friday night. I was in work all day and wasn't going out or getting dressed up but Myself, family, friends and our boyfriends were all heading to my house for few drinks until the early hours (it was a great night!) So I decided to create a quick and easy Halloween inspired look to get into the Spooky Spirit. So here is my make-up and how I achieved it...


Foundation - Essence Stay All Day Foundation Colour 10 and Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 001 Translucent.

Contour -  For the dark contour on my cheeks, nose and neck to achieve a Hallow, spooky look I used the colour 'Buck' from my Urban Decay Naked Palette and blended it out with a blusher brush.

Eyes - To create the black eyes I used 'Creep' from the NAKED palette as well as 'Buck' under the eyes and smudged it outwards. I then applied Rimmel Black eyeliner and a few thick layers of Essence 'I love extreme Volume' Black mascara.

Brows - I filled in my brows with Benefit brow zings, a bit darker than usual to compliment the dark halloween look.

Lips - I used MAC 'Russian Red' lipstick on my lips and lined them with my black Rimmel eyeliner and blended it in to create a darker red look. I also drew a small scar/stitch mark beside my lip using my essence liquid liner.







 








1 comment:

  1. I've recently discovered your blog and I really like it! I'm following you now
    Hope you'll like mine too!
    XO,
    Taria-ann
    www.frunettte.com

    ReplyDelete