Saturday 24 January 2015

90's INSPIRED MAKE-UP: Fun Summer Look...(teal Smokey eye and pink lip)

Hiiiii :)

I decided to have a bit of fun with my make-up today and went for a 90's inspired Summertime look!
A teal smokey eye with a light pink lip. See what products I used below...


Eyes:
Smash-box waterproof liner in Cabana.
Teal shadow and dark navy shadow from my French Connection palette
Catrice liquid liner in black
Estee Lauder Kajal liner in black
Estee Lauder Mascara
Envy eyelashed from Penneys

Brows:
Benefit Brow Zings ( Don't pay attention to my brows at the mo, they badly need to be done :P ).

Face:
L'Oreal Infallible foundation in colour 140
Powder - Rimmel stay matte powder in 001 translucent
Concealer - Rimmel Wake Me up concealer in Ivory
Bronzer: Natural Collection SunTint bronzing powder in 'Golden Glow'.

Lips:
MAC Please me & Snob

No comments:

Post a Comment