Monday 30 May 2016

Product Review: Rita Ora Rimmel London Nail Polish

So today, these two lucky nail polishes had a lil photo shoot ;)

I had to do a post about these nail polishes because they are my new favorite thing!!!


I am such a nail person, I never wear false nails because my nails are quite thick and long and I have been told by nail technicians that I will ruin them :( so instead I just ensure I always have them painted myself and as a result I am forever buying new nail polish.

I recently purchased these two Rita Ora nail polishes by Rimmel and I am amazed by them! First of all, the selection of colours is perfect, there are 17 shades altogether. The two I have in my images are 'Bestival Blue' and the pink shade is 'Sweet Retreat'. Next on my list is a gorgeous yellow called 'Daisy Days' and a peach called 'Peachella'. There are different shades of greens, blues, pink, yellow, red, you name it! And all in beautiful summer shades which you can check out on the Rimmel London website HERE!

But that's not even the best part! The polishes claim to have 3 in 1 technology which lasts up to 10 days and to my surprise they genuinely did last over a week before even slightly chipping!

They also have one stroke application, I must admit, the pigment was great with one stroke but they did chip quite a bit sooner compared to when I applied 2 coats.

For best results on any nail polish I always apply a base coat, 2 coats of the chosen colour and a shiny top coat to finish it off. With most nail polish they still chip within the first week but these Rita Ora Rimmel polishes have lasted nearly 2 weeks without needing to be re-done. I would definitely recommend them! They are under €5 each and can be purchased in most Penneys, Dunnes and pharmacies that stock Rimmel.


If you purchase them, let me know what you think of them in the comments below or on my instagram @SassieDoll I would love to hear what you think and what your favorite colours are?

Lots of love,
SassieDoll




No comments:

Post a Comment