Monday 19 May 2014

FASHION: Billboard Music Awards 2014 - Best and Worst Dressed

Hi Girls :)

I am sooo sorry I haven't been posting as much over the last few weeks, I had assignments due for my Fashion Buying course and also work full time so and not to mention my laptop was broke so it's been hard to find the time to write! But my assignments have been handed in AND my laptop is fixed so stay tuned for some regular new and exciting posts over the next while including a new 'I Want Her Wardrobe' which will be live on the blog by the end of the week!!! Yay! :P

So here's a quick Fashion fix to keep you going...My Favorite Fashion from the Billboard Music Awards 2014 and the Worst! Enjoy...xXx

Chrissy Teigen - I have seen this dress on a few 'Worst dressed' lists but this dress is definitely one of my Fave's of the night, it is so unusual yet doesn't look too over the top...love it!


Nicki Minaj - Nicki has really toned down her style lately and I think it is really doing her justice, she looks great in this simple cut out black number.

Kendall Jenner - Kendall looked Stunning in this simple sexy and chic look.

Jennifer Lopez - I'm not sure if this should be in the worst or the best dresses?! I am kind of 50/50 about this outfit, I think it is a bit more of a stage/performance look rather than for the red carpet but either way she always looks great!

Miranda Lambert - I have to admit, I love a bit of a barbie look sometimes, I think Miranda looks great in this low cut, Barbie Pink dress!

Lucy Hale - This look is cute and girly, my only complaint is the shoe, I think with the length of the dress this type of sandal shortens the legs but other than that she looks great!

Unfortunately there is always a few who don't do it quite right, here are my Worst dressed of the night...

Kelly Rowland - I like the skirt but this top is just a bit too much (or little) I love a nice crop top but the shape of the neckline is just so unflattering and a bit too revealing so I'm afraid this is a worst dressed for me :(

Kesha - I have never really been a big fan of Kesha's style and for some reason this dress just isn't working for me, what do you guys think?

Cher Loyd - This kind of looks like some sort of Halloween costume to me, not my fave, 
Soz Cher!

Natasha Bedingfiled - I'm not really sure what's going on here but I don't like it! Ha!




No comments:

Post a Comment