Friday 5 September 2014

Sun, Sea, Sand...Spain

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to my first post in my new 'Lifestyle' section of SassieDoll where I will be posting a bit more about my personal life, personal style and general 'Lifestyle' topics! Hope you enjoy it :)

As most of you who follow me probably know I was on my holidays last week in Puerto Banus, Spain.
I had the most relaxing week, it was so nice to get away for a bit!
Myself and boyfriend spent a night in Madrid (he supports Real Madrid so we went to a football match) and then we flew directly from Madrid to Malaga the following morning! I love Madrid, the fountains and parks are gorgeous and the weather was Amazing! It was our 3rd time there within the last year! And our hotel had a Gorgeous rooftop terrace!

On our rooftop terrace in Madrid!
  Having a bit of lunch in Retiro Park, Madrid. (I obviously wasn't sticking to my diet that day!) :/ 

Then onto Puerto Banus, well what can I say...Yachts, Designer Shops, Ferrari's, Lamborghini's, Boob Jobs, Lip fillers, you name it, you'll find it in Puerto Banus! I loved every minute of it! The port is Gorgeous, enjoying a drink or meal looking out over the yachts! And not to mention the people watching is quite entertaining! We saw a yacht one day called 'This Time Next Year' so that was our motto for the Holiday! :)
Our hotel was the Senator Banus 5* Hotel which was Gorgeous!!! It was a little bit outside of any towns but only 5 mins in a taxi and we got a great deal! There was 2 gorgeous pools, our room was like a suite and we got Champagne for breakfast...Perfect! :)

You can check out some of my pics below! Enjoy :) xXx

(Below) A few pics of our Hotel in Puerto Banus


(Below) Our Champagne breakfast in the Hotel :)

 (Below) My Boyfriend (Darragh) with his future Ferrari :P
 (Below) Some more fancy cars at the port...
 (Below) I thought this lil mini with false eyelashes was super cute :)

 (Below) We took a boat from Puerto Banus to Marbella, here's a few pics of the view! :)



 (Below) For anyone that's interested my make-up of choice for my holiday was BareMinerals new BareSkin foundation in colour 9. It also contains SPF which was perfect, you can read my full review on this foundation HERE! I was also wearing individual eyelashes that my sister applied for me the night before hols.

(Below) Having the LOL's :P


Thanks for stopping by...

Lots of Love,
SassieDoll 
xXxXx









No comments:

Post a Comment